I'm still playing around with my air fryer and having fun!
I had these wonderful bone-in pork chops so I thought I would give them a try. I seasoned them, then cooked on 400 for 4 minutes, flipped for 4 more and then flipped for the remaining 4. They were delicious! Don't hold me to those minutes though, I wasn't quite keeping track.
Here is what I seasoned them with:
- 2 - 4 oz bone-in pork chops
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
I had some sautéed mushrooms and onions leftover so I figured, why not make a sauce?
- 1 cup of the mushrooms and onions
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp scallions or chives
- 1/2 Swanson unsalted chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the mushrooms and onions to a skillet with stock and bring to a gentle boil.
- Stir in the mustard, scallions and pepper and combine well.
This sauce poured over the pork chops was heavenly!
The mushroom mustard sauce is 0 points and the pork chops were 4 pts each on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.