Buffalo chicken, buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken wings, the list goes on.
I love Buffalo Chicken ANYTHING and I love pasta so I created this recipe to give me the best of both of worlds. It comes together in minutes!
I always have grilled chicken breast tenders in the fridge. For this picture above, I left the chicken whole so you could see it however, I did dice it up and stirred into the buffalo zucchini to eat.
I spiralized my zucchini with this 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer. I used 4 medium-sized zucchini's. I know it looks like alot for 2 people but trust me, they really cook down!
- 4 medium zucchini's, spiralized
- 2 1/2 tbsp low fat cream cheese
- 1/3 tbsp light whipped butter
- 3 tbsp light ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6 to 8 oz diced grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside.
- In a large skillet over low heat, add the cream cheese, butter, ranch dressing, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir to incorporate.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add the zucchini and stir for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and mozzarella cheese. Stir until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.
This recipe makes 2 servings at 4 pts each on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.