While I love Greek yogurt mixed with fresh fruit, sometimes I need a more substantial breakfast based on my work outs.
This is a pretty simple breakfast to throw together quickly. I purchase the Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice, which takes about 3 minutes in the microwave. I always have roasted veggies (peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes) in the fridge and the eggs are cooked as quick as the rice.
- 3/4 cup Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of roasted veggies, diced
- Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, cooked however you like them
- Sriracha (optional)
- Microwave the rice, mix with warmed up veggies and cheese.
- Top with cooked eggs.
- Spritz with sriracha sauce or salsa.
This recipe makes 1 serving for 0 points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.