I'm always searching for new ways to cook chicken because, well, let's be honest, we eat it a lot! You can make this recipe with fresh or frozen items. I happened to have fresh broccoli and mushrooms in the fridge but feel free to pull out that frozen broccoli and use whatever other frozen veggies you have.
- 2 to 3 tsp fresh ginger (I used 2 cubes of Dorot Frozen Ginger)
- 1 tbsp. Chili Garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Mix together ginger, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce. Add to chicken and place in the fridge.
- Add oil to skillet and when it's hot, add the broccoli and mushrooms. Cook until tender, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
This recipe makes 3 servings at 2 points each on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
You can also serve this over brown rice, cauliflower rice or pasta for extra points!