Crisp. Cold. Tasty. And high in fiber! I love making a salad like this and then eating it all week long. It just goes perfect with whatever you are serving. Or a quick snack!
Plus, it's SO easy to throw together. I bet you have most of this in your pantry already!
This would also be excellent with some cold grilled chicken tossed in.
- 1 can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag frozen corn (2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, diced fined
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- Mix everything together and taste for seasoning. It's better to make a day ahead of serving.
This recipe makes 9 - 1 cup servings for 0 points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.