I've made these Chicken Fajita Burgers before with peppers and onions piled on top, in a bun with cheese and a spicy sriracha sauce. This time, I diced the veggies and put inside the mix. A drizzle of enchilada sauce on top and it was perfect over my Summer Salad
See Summer Salad Recipe Here.
This was basically a "what do I have in the fridge" kinda burger but it worked out well.
- 1 lb Perdue Extra Lean Ground Chicken
- Garlic powder
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- A few slices of red onion, diced
- Enchilada Sauce
- Mix everything together and form 4 burgers.
- Spray skillet with Pam Olive Oil spray and cook the burgers until they reached 160 with a meat thermometer.
- Drizzle enchilada sauce on top.
You can serve this naked like I did or top with whatever your heart desires for extra points.
This recipe makes 4 servings at 0 points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.