Please forgive me, I thought I had fresh herbs in the house but as you can see...not a touch of green anywhere to be found!
This recipe took me a bit longer than I had anticipated but I now know to reserve an hour when doing it in the Instapot.
You can also do this on the stove top and it will take approximately the same amount of time.
- 1 small bag of mini gold potatoes
- 2 spicy smoked sausages, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. tabasco sauce
- 4 mini ears corn on the cob (I used frozen)
- 16 oz water
- 1 lb shrimp (I used frozen)
- Place potatoes, sausage, onion, Old Bay seasoning and tabasco in the Instapot and stir to combine.
- Top with corn and water.
- Set timer to 5 minutes (it took mine about 25 minutes to come up to pressure) then do a quick release.
- Stir in shrimp and set timer for 3 minutes then do a quick release.
- Mix well and pour into casserole dish for serving.
This recipe made 4 servings at 5 pts on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.