If you are trying to go low-carb like I am, this was a great meal and so easy to put together.
In the morning, I cooked the BBQ chicken, spiralized the zucchini and was ready to go for dinner.
There was something about the pickles in this dish that I really loved!
- 1 lb Perdue fat free ground chicken
- 4 tbsp. G Hughes Hickory sugar free BBQ sauce
- 2 dill pickles, diced
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- I placed everything in the slow cooker and cooked on low for 3 hours then stored in the fridge until dinner time.
- I ran the zucchini threw the spiralizer and place in a Ziploc bag with some paper towels to soak up the extra moisture. This also was placed in the fridge.
- At dinner, I microwave about a 1/2 cup of the BBQ chicken mixture while quickly sauteing the zucchini.
- Place the BBQ chicken over the zoodles.
This recipe was a 0 point meal on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
Note: You could throw everything together for the BBQ Chicken, place in a Ziploc and freeze for future use! Just make sure you label and use before 3 months.