All the goodness of cabbage rolls in a stew!
- 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey (I use Jennie-O)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Swanson unsalted chicken broth
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head cabbage, cut in half, cored and then sliced into thin strips
- 14 1/2 oz no salt diced tomatoes
- Brown ground turkey and onions in a large skillet.
- Place in slow cooker and then add everything else.
- Cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
This recipe makes 6 servings at 1 & 1/2 cups for 0 points on the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program. (Note: Add more chicken broth if you want it to be soupier!)
This would be great to make and freeze individuals servings for later use. These are the containers I prefer to use for freezing soups/stews. Freezer Containers