Super fast. Super delicious! I made this for myself on Meatless Monday but you could absolutely throw some grilled chicken or steamed shrimp on top!
I used my spiralizer to make my zucchini noodles. This is the one I have: Spiralizer
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- In a large skillet, over high heat, toss the cherry tomatoes with a couple spritzes of oil and S&P. You can absolutely toss some fresh minced garlic in there as well. I gave a couple shakes of garlic powder.
- In the meantime, I spiralized the zucchini and added it to the skillet.
- I zested a lemon, added that and then squeezed in 1/2 lemon juice or more based on your taste.
- By this time, the tomatoes should be somewhat blistered. Mix everything together well and chow down!
A 1/2 tbsp. of parmesan cheese would also top this off quite nicely!
This recipe is 0 points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.