I totally forgot I bought some Balsamic Glaze until I went Pantry Surfing. I drizzled it over my salmon and it was delicious! No messing around making it from scratch.
I spiralized my zucchini ahead of time, wrapped in paper towels and then placed in a Ziploc bag. The zucchini's are pretty big right now so 1 will provide me with 3 meals!
- Spiralized zucchini, a heaping cup or so
- 4 to 6 oz Salmon
- 1 tbsp. Pesto Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Modenaceti Balsamic Glaze
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook your salmon however you prefer. I baked mine in the toaster oven.
- In the meantime, over low heat, start to saute your zucchini, add the pesto sauce and mix well.
- Place the zucchini in a bowl, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Top with the salmon and then drizzle the balsamic glaze.
This recipe makes 1 serving at 3 points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.