I'm always looking for something new to eat. I want to keep things fun and fresh so I don't get bored!
The other day I was Pantry Shopping and came up with this twist on Tuna Salad.
- 12 oz Albacore Tuna in water, drained
- 15 oz can Chickpeas, drained
- 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 10 oz can Rotel Tomatotes, Habaneros Hot
- Drain and mix everything together in a bowl.
I served mine over two Wasa Crisp n Light crackers for 1 point. You can use regular diced tomatoes, the hot stuff was what was in my pantry!
This recipe makes 6 servings at 0 points on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.