This cake is NOT weight watchers approved! It's a popular recipe if you do a search, so I took a few and created my own version.
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 box Orange Jello ( 4 1/2 servings)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 eggs
For the glaze:
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- Zest of an orange
- Chopped pistacios
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a bundt pan with Pam Flour Spray. Trust me, go get the Pam Flour spray.
- Combine the cake mix, jello powder, oil, orange juice and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat for about 2 minutes (scrape down the bowl) and then pour into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Use a toothpick to see if it's clean.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Turn upside down onto a cooking rack to cool completely.
Glaze and toppings:
Beat together the confectioners sugar and 2 tbsp. of orange juice until smooth and drizzle over the cake. Sprinkle with orange peel and chopped nuts.