These are so versatile! You could fill them with anything in your fridge and they would be delicious. I had some leftover roasted veggies so I decided to go that router. Turkey pepperoni, some diced chicken or even leftover shrimp would rock these roll ups as well. You would just need to adjust the points in your tracker.
I think they could also work really well as appetizers! Cut them in half after baking and you would get 8 pieces.
- 1 Joseph's Lavash Flatbread
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (I used store brand, no salt added)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup (or so) roasted veggies (I had mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and red onion)
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat free mozzarella cheese
- Lay the flatbread out on a cutting board.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the bread.
- Season with herbs.
- Spread the veggies and then the cheese.
- Use a pizza slicer to cut in 1/2 and then cut the two half's in half themselves. This helps get 4 even roll ups.
- Gently roll them up and lay on a baking sheet. Give a quick spray of Pam.
- I baked in my toaster oven (350) for about 8 minutes, flipping 1/2 way through.
This recipe is 3 points for the entire recipe on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.