Tender, juicy and garlicky? Oh yes, please! I made this chicken breast in the air fryer and it was perfect. It seems as if every air fryer is different with their times. I have a Power XL and it took 20 to 25 minutes on 380 to cook through. It also depends on the thickness of the chicken. I pounded this one out a bit so it ensured even cooking.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- 1 tbsp. Fage greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/8 chipotle chili powder (optional)
- Mix everything in a bowl and add the chicken, making sure the chicken is covered completely with mixture.
- Spray air fryer basket with Pam Cooking spray (pump bottle, not aerosol can).
- Lay chicken in basket and cook for 20 minutes on 380. Check for doneness. Meat thermometer should register 165.
This recipe is 3 pts per serving on Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
Note: my side was some sautéed asparagus and cherry tomatoes.