This is a meal that was so easy to prep and cook! I used two regular sized chicken breasts but sliced them into two pieces each. They only need about 90 minutes on high in the slow cooker. They came out so tender and juicy!
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into 2 breasts each
- 1 cup salsa
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup Kraft Fat Free shredded mozzarella
- Lay the chicken in a single layer in the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the salsa and lime juice over the chicken.
- Cook for 90 minutes on high.
- Top with the mozzarella and cover (keep on warm) until the cheese is melted.
This recipe makes 4 servings at 1 point on Weight Watchers Freestyle program.