This recipe comes from Cheesecake Recipe however it is listed as 0 points. That was on an older WW points system (SmartPoints). Today, on Freestyle, this works out to be 1 pt per slice.
That being said, this is quite an easy dessert to make!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. sugar substitute - I used Splenda
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt - I used Fage
- 1 box Jell-O Pudding & Pie Filling, Reduced Calorie, Instant, Cheesecake
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, sugar and vanilla extract, beat well.
- Add yogurt and pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased pie dish (I used Pam).
- Bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
This recipe makes 8 servings for 1 pt per serving on WW Freestyle program.