I love easy meals! During my food prep today, I pounded out a chicken breast and cut it in two. I put the chicken in a ziploc with hummus, salt and pepper. It went in the fridge until dinner time.
The hummus really coats the chicken and keeps the moisture in. All I had to do for dinner was place them in a glass baking dish. So GOOD!!!
Trust me...you need to try this!
- 1 chicken breast, pounded out and sliced in half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss the chicken in a ziploc bag, add salt, pepper and hummus. Close and knead the chicken until well coated.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish, sprinkle with some paprika and cook for 20 minutes.
I choose to serve mine with asparagus which I had tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper. They went on a baking sheet in the oven and cooked the same amount of time.
See, I told you! EASY!
This recipe makes 2 servings at 308 calories each.