It's Super Bowl Sunday but I'm sticking to my changed life style!
I made this delicious meatloaf in the slow cooker this morning and paired it with a cucumber salad.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 no salt diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, add the onion and cook for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic, cook for 1 more minute and then transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the ground chicken, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then add the tomatoes, breadcrumbs and egg, mix together.
- I usually place it in a sprayed slow cooker and shape it there into a loaf.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
This recipe makes 6 servings at 206 calories each.
Here is the recipe for the cucumber salad! Click here for recipe