These may not look the best but I'll tell you they were delicious AND filling! I served them with a salad on the side. They were really easy to put together and the perfect meal after a busy Saturday. It would have been easier to order a pizza but this was a much better (and healthier) option.
- 1 5oz can of Albacore tuna in water
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp diced celery
- 1 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 slices of velvetta
- Drain the tuna and add into a bowl.
- Add the mayo, celery, red onion, vinegar and mix well.
- Slice the tomatoes in half, season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the tuna mixture between the 4 tomato halves and put under the broil for 5 to 7 minutes. Keep a close eye on them.
- Place the cheese on top and put back under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
This recipe makes 2 servings at 160 calories per serving.