I'm always looking for ways to cut out or at least cut down on carbs. So I made Chicken Enchiladas in a bowl! 10 minute meal...
- 3 thin chicken cutlets or 2 chicken breasts pounded evenly, cut up in bite size pieces
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can of enchilada sauce
- 1 can of green chilies
- 1 small can of diced black olives
- 1 cup Mexican cheese
- Lite sour cream
- Cut up the chicken, season with salt and pepper.
- Place into a skillet with a tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Add the onion and garlic. Stir until the chicken is mostly cooked.
- Add the enchilada sauce, green chilies and black olives. Stir to incorporate.
- Top with cheese and then let simmer until cheese is melted and gooey.
I served this over some Cauliflower Rice and topped it with a spoonful of lite sour cream! The recipe made 3 servings.