Valentine's Day Top Ten Recipes
Here are my Top Ten Recipes for Valentine's Day!! I think alot of people stay home these days instead of going out. I know we do. It's hard to get a reservation and many restaurants are restrictive on seatings and what they are offering.
Honestly, I'd rather be in some comfy clothes listening to music in my own home! Guess I'm old, huh?
1. Beef with Broccoli in the slow cooker - Couldn't get more simple. Serve it with some brown rice! Click here for Recipe!
2. Mexican Chicken Penne Pasta - I may just have to make this myself instead of what I had planned! Click here for Recipe!
3. Flounder Piccata - Just like Chicken Piccata but with flounder. Delicious! Click here for Recipe!
4. Slow Cooker Lasagna - Lasagna. Need I say more? Click here for Recipe!
5. Baked Chicken Parmesan - Quick and easy. I like to get it ready before hand and then pop into the oven. Allows more time for cuddles? :) Click here for Recipe!
6. Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas's - MMMMMM, definitely a favorite. Click here for Recipe!
7. Sausage and Pepper Jack Cheese Dip - Go wild before dinner! Click here for Recipe!
8. Bolognese Sauce for over your favorite pasta - The flavors of the Bolognese is out of this world! Click here for Recipe!
9. Roasted Lime Chicken - Serve with some Cilantro Lime Rice (Rice Recipe) and roasted asparagus and you are good to go! Click here for Recipe!
10. Shrimp with Garlic Butter - If you don't mind garlic breath, this recipe is A-MA-ZING! Serve it with a salad or roasted veggies and if you want bread and butter for dipping, go for it! Click here for Recipe!
I hope everyone enjoys the evening!
Featured Post - Click Below
Seared tuna steaks were on the menu tonight! I find it best to season them and let them sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes. ...